How To Use Our Products
At Whats Up we love beautiful nails. Below are product videos and detailed explanations on how to use our products so your designs turn out perfect! Enjoy and email us with questions at email@example.com.
We love to see your beautiful nail designs! Show us your creations with the tag #whatsupnails
Nail Tape & Guides
Tips & Tricks
- Apply nail tape/stencils on completely dry nails free of oily residues. You can use fast dry top coat over colored nail polish to make your base polish dry faster and to create a flat surface which helps the product stick better. If you choose to apply stickers on your bare nails we recommend you create this same flat surface by applying a layer of clear nail polish or fast dry top coat.
- Try peeling stencils from different directions if you have trouble with smaller pieces not remaining on the backing paper.
- Push tape/stencils to the nail using a finger, especially paying attention to the areas near skin, cuticles and the tips of long nails. You can always cut nail tape to size if they are too long and cut stencils to help them form better to the tip of the nail.
- Apply nail polish across the tape/stencil. Try to use fresh or thinned polishes as gloopy or thicker nail polishes won't work. Shimmery nail polishes work the best. For better results with stencils we try using a sponge to apply nail polish, similar to ombre design.
- After applying polish, remove all product pieces as soon as possible for accurate lines. Use tweezers or nippers for more accurate results.
- Remove extra nail polish from your skin by using a flat brush dipped in acetone or nail polish remover.
- Wait until your design has completely dried before applying a top coat. Use fresh or thinned top coat and hold your brush parallel to your nail to prevent smearing.
- If you want to leave stickers on your nails you should apply 1-2 thick layers of top coat to seal stickers completely to the nail.
Nail Stickers & Stencils
If you need some inspiration you can visit our Instagram and see photos and videos, find us at http://instagram.com/whatsupnails or by name @whatsupnails